There’s a cocktail and expression of Maker’s Mark® to suit every dad’s discerning palate. So give yours what he really wants: a toast with the people he loves most in the world. Here are some recipes to help you mix things up with Maker’s® this Father’s Day.
And you can get your Maker’s® today at Drizly.
MAKER’S GOLD RUSH
- 2 parts Maker’s Mark® Bourbon
- 3/4 part honey syrup*
- 3/4 part fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Lemon wedge for garnish
*For the honey syrup:
- 2 parts honey
- 1 part hot water
- Add Maker’s Mark® Bourbon, lemon juice and honey syrup to an ice-filled shaker.
- Give it a good shake.
- Strain over ice into rocks glass.
- Garnish with lemon wedge.
MAKER’S 46 MANHATTAN
- 2 parts Maker’s Mark 46 Bourbon
- 1 part sweet vermouth
- 2 dashes Angostura® aromatic bitters
- Cherry for garnish
- Combine ingredients over ice in a mixing glass.
- Stir and strain into a chilled cocktail glass neat or on the rocks.
- Garnish with a cherry.
MAKER’S MARK® CASK STRENGTH BOULEVARDIER
- 1-1/2 parts Maker’s Mark Cask Strength
- 3/4 parts Campari® Liqueur
- 3/4 parts sweet vermouth
- Orange peel for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail mixing glass or other stirring vessel.
- Add ice.
- Stir for 30 seconds.
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain into a serving glass over ice.
- Garnish with an orange peel.