Culinary Creative Group
Chef Carrie Baird has made a name for herself over the last two decades leading kitchens in some of the most highly-regarded restaurants in Denver, Colorado. Baird’s signature style fuses locally-sourced ingredients with healthy twists on classic and innovative, new dishes. Baird competed on Season 15 of Bravo’s “Top Chef” where she quickly became a fan favorite and was a top 4 finalist. In the spring of 2019, Baird was a contestant on Food Network’s “Beat Bobby Flay” and beat him handily with her Pork Green Chili Huevos Rancheros. She was an All-Star judge on “Top Chef” Season 18, judging 8 episodes of the season. Baird has earned numerous accolades for her work as Executive Chef of Bar Dough including being a semi-finalist for the James Beard Award, Best Chef Mountain in 2019. Bar Dough was named one of the 25 Best Restaurants in Denver in 2017, 2018 and 2019 while Baird was the executive chef. Most recently, she was the winner of the 2021 Real California Dairy macaroni and cheese competition. Baird is currently the Culinary Director for The Culinary Creative Group in Denver where she oversees four Tap & Burger concepts and has a new project in the works, slated for Spring 2022.
With Carrie Baird
Week 3: What are your Top Favorite Burgers in Colorado?
- Tap and Burger – The Tap Burger! It’s like a French dip, but in Burger form. Really great bun, cheese, sauce and Au Jus.
- Craftsman – The Schmidt Mac. Double beef double cheese. Get outta town.
- Lucy’s Burger Bar – Juicy Lucy
- A5 – A5 burger.
- My Brothers Bar – The JCB
Week 1: What are your top 5 favorite restaurants of 2022?
- Mister Oso – Best tacos, great atmosphere
- Glo Noodle Bar – Fun little spot. Good food, good drinks.
- Hash kitchen – Good breakfast is hard to find!
- Uncle – Love the ramen, but the small plates are awesome!
Comments are closed.