Christian Graves, Citizen Rail
Collaboration lies at the heart of Chef Christian’s cooking, whether it’s working with local farmers, ranchers and artisans to source the finest ingredients, or teaming with fellow chefs to support the sustainability of regional food systems. During his tenure at San Diego’s JSix, Chef Christian was a leading light in the city’s food movement, co-founding the popular Cooks Confab and forging relationships with local purveyors. He continues this practice in Colorado, where his Citizen Rail menu is inspired by the state’s excellent local meats, produce, and provisions.
With Christian Graves
Week 1: What are your top 5 favorite restaurants of 2022?
- 5th string – I just don’t need to think about it. I go and have a great experience. Solid drinks, great service and always fantastic food.
- Wolfs Taylor – I enjoy meeting friends here and having a dining experience. Bread service is super fun.
- Citizen Rail – Gotta go to your own restaurant!! I enjoy not being under the hoods and enjoying the experience
- Hop Alley – Creative food and great dining experience! Always solid
- Cart Driver – This is my pre concert go to. Very casual and great dough every time
Comments are closed.