Big Red F Restaurant Group
Dana Faulk Query is Creative Cat at the Big Red F Restaurant Group (BRF) where she oversees the marketing department. Founded in 1994, the Big Red F owns and operates twelve restaurants along Colorado’s Front Range and one in Kansas City. Dana is also the president and founder of Mable & Chung, a restaurant and marketing consulting firm.
With Dana Query
Week 2: What are your top 3 Favorite Spots to Grab a Cocktail?
- Velvet Elk Lounge – Even though it is one of ours, it’s my favorite! Sexy Mad-Men meets New Orleans vibe in the bar, and the music hall is a great place to see an up & coming or/and local band.
- Williams & Graham – Cocktails can’t be beat
- Bad Kitty – Name says it all
Week 1: What are your top 5 favorite restaurants of 2022?
- Seoul ManDoo – Huge Korean dumplings, need I say more!!
- Hop Alley – From the 90’s hip hop to the laid back but really sincere and kind staff, I love everything about Hop Alley. Especially the food! Bring on the Szechuan.
- Truffle Pig – Right on the Steamboat slopes, Scott Engelman and team are doing it up right at Truffle Pig. The food is fantastic, and that snooty vibe you can sometimes get at ski mountain restaurants just doesn’t exist in Steamboat. And I hope it stays that way.
- The Gold Hill Inn – A magical and very special jewel, The Gold Hill in steps you back in time. If you go in the summertime you’ll catch live music in the yard under the big Colorado sky before dinner.
- Moutain Sun – Cozy, comfortable, chill, and exuding kindness, Mountain Sun in Boulder just feels like you’re eating at your best friend’s house.