Eric brings more than 20 years of writing, marketing, ePR, social media, and communications expertise to WideFoc.us clients. A former teacher and scientist, Eric was youth content editor at the Denver Newspaper Agency, and served as co-founder and publisher of Bias Media before joining PR and venture strategies firm Metzger Associates as New Media Practices Manager. In 2007, with companies struggling to understand the value and potential of effective, strategic social media planning, Eric formed WideFoc.us to consult for agencies and corporations, gradually building a team to manage all aspects of community management and content development. Eric serves on nonprofit boards, is an author and keynote speaker, and writes about his food and travel adventures for magazines and online media.
With Eric Elkins
Week 3: What are your Top Favorite Burgers in Colorado?
- Stoic and Genuine – It’s the perfect burger — melty cheese, delicious beef that’s crispy on the edges, all inside a pillowy bun.
- Misfit Snack Bar – My Fucking Burger – Chef Bo’s singular take has everything you want in a burger — every bite a delight.
- Snarf’s – The double is just SO burger.
- Williams and Graham – Industry burger — this late-night treat is a delectable one and it comes with fries laden with a sweet and savory gastrique.
- Las Tortas – I mean… el Nortena counts as a burger, right? Charred meat and melty Oaxacan cheese all smooshed together in delicious bread…
Week 2: What are your top 3 Favorite Spots to Grab a Cocktail?
- Room for Milly – Elegant room, delicious cocktails, stellar service
- Pony Up – The best bartenders and staff, really fun cocktails, good location, and that chicken karaage…
- Hell or High Water Tiki Bar – Such a fun vibe and the drinks are creative and ridiculous
Week 1: What are your top 5 favorite restaurants of 2022?
- The Fifth String – Consistently delicious, stellar service every visit, crazy good cocktail menu, inventive dishes that always deliver
- Table 6 – Still quietly kicking ass by serving up gorgeous food in an intimate environment.
- The Bindery – Will always appreciate the meticulous, fine-tuned dishes that Linda and her team share with LoHi day in and day out.
- Dimestore DeliBar – Comfort food done right, with the kinds of menu items you won’t find anywhere else in Denver.
- Bronze Empire – The communal experience of sharing and cooking food together is just done so well here. All the sauces, a massive menu, and super-kind service to help you get the best meal possible.