Hailing from Taos, NM Chef Rosenberg’s culinary path began while earning a degree in Engineering Physics at the University of Colorado. Quickly, he realized his work in the kitchen was his true passion, and he moved rapidly through the ranks as a young cook. By November 2014, his ultimate goal was realized with the opening of Blackbelly as a full-service restaurant, bar and market in East Boulder, expanding further into the space next door in 2016 with Blackbelly Butcher. The business has quickly been identified as an acclaimed dining destination and top retailer in Colorado. To date, Chef Hosea has won numerous accolades including Best Chef Denver International Wine Festival, Guest Chef at the James Beard House, and he was recognized by the United States Small Business Administration as a “business owner inspiring the entrepreneurial spirit of the nation.”
With Hosea Rosenberg
Week 2: What are your top 3 Favorite Spots to Grab a Cocktail?
- Bitter Bar – James Lee and his team run boulders best bar, hands down!
- OAK at Fourteenth – Since opening, OAK has done a remarkable job of bringing a solid bar program to Boulder
- Steakhouse 316 – When you want to go “old school” and get a showstopper martini, 316 is the spot!
Week 1: What are your top 5 favorite restaurants of 2022?
- Frasca – We celebrated our anniversary at Frasca and it was simply the best dining experience of the year. Everything was perfect.
- Bruto – Really inventive, exciting, and special meal made and served by the chefs.
- AOI – Fantastic izakaya experience in one of boulders best little known gems.
- Oak at fourteenth – Always solid food, cocktails, and service. One of our favorites in Boulder for sure.
- Lucky’s Bakehouse Cafe – Jen the owner is one of the best, kindest, and most talented people in our industry. And she deserves all the credit!
Comments are closed.