Jeff Gebott, H3SH3R BBQ CO.
H3SH3R BBQ CO.
We are a premier BBQ Catering and events company with a supporting mobile kitchen. Specializing in weddings and corporate events. Our food is very chef-driven and not just your traditional BBQ flavors and styles.
With Jeff Gebott
Week 2: What are your top 3 Favorite Spots to Grab a Cocktail?
- Lucina Denver – Incredible cocktail program and Henry is hands down my favorite bartender in Colorado
- Create Kitchen and Bar – From the bar team at Lucina. Fun spot for a cocktail in the Stanley Marketplace
- Rocker Spirits – Scratch made cocktails at a great Distillery. Every tincture and mixer is made in house. Best old fashioned in Denver.
Week 1: What are your top 5 favorite restaurants of 2022?
- Lucina Denver – Fresh, different, great date spot with many shareable items. Talented chefs, and even better bar team.
- Stoic and Genuine – My go to place for oysters. Incredible quality of product and knowledgeable team. Love sitting outside during the summer months next to Union Station.
- Mercantile Dining and Provision – Great atmosphere, one of my favorite places to bring out of town guests to experience all the fresh ingredients that Colorado has to offer. Love the seasonality of the menu too.
- Ash’Kara – Great option for vegetarian focused menus. Cool atmosphere, plenty of meat options for the rest of us. Hands down the best 1/2 chicken dish I’ve ever had. Also get the aged feta. Worth the trip alone.
- Wishbone Restaurant Denver – Classic as it gets. Like stepping back into 1984 with your parents and having some incredible fried chicken and mashed potatoes. No frills, no bar, and just a wonderful family friendly spot with great classic American food.