Hammer and Plate
I started Hammer and Plate Consulting 2 years ago. For the past 30 years, I have been dedicated to the hospitality industry. My work focuses on developments that concentrate on adaptive reuse that integrate food and beverage establishments. At the core of my scope, I identify, assess, and engage developers, restaurant owners, designers, and operators in order to establish the best possible outcome for a project, large or small.
With Kate Kaufman
Week 2: What are your top 3 Favorite Spots to Grab a Cocktail?
- Tavernetta – Go any night Sunday through Wednesday sit at Jack’s bar and you’ll understand
- The Cruise Room – Absolute classic. Best clandestine bar in Denver.
- Brasserie Brixton – Quaint, delicious food to go with it and very local
Week 1: What are your top 5 favorite restaurants of 2022?
- Point Easy – Solid commitment to good culture and great food
- La Dona Mazcaleria – Amazing food, fun and enticing space, and…..mezcal
- Sunday Vinyl – Impeccable service
- Taverentta – Outstanding food and the best bartender – Jack Simpson
- Temaki Den – Best omakase – both food and service