Paul C Reilly
Beast and Bottle Group
Paul C Reilly grew up in New York’s Hudson Valley and has been working in kitchens since he was fourteen. Paul is the executive chef and proprietor of Coperta in Denver, Colorado along with his two business partners, Aileen Reilly and JP Taylor, Jr. Paul is an ambassador of the good food movement working closely with Boulder County Farmers Markets, Good Food 100, Slow Food USA, and JBF Smart Catch. He is a James Beard Foundation Scholarship Winner and an alumnus of the James Beard Boot Camp for Policy and Change. Paul lives in Morrison, Colorado with his wife Shannon and their three children. When not cooking at his award-winning restaurants, he enjoys skiing, baseball, travel, and cooking at home.
With Paul C Reilly
Week 3: What are your Top Favorite Burgers in Colorado?
- Marczyk fine foods – Only available on select fridays in the summer. They mix the trim from their dry age program in to a Niman Ranch patty. Bacon aioli? Good to go
- Next door kitchen – Classic burger done right. It’s my kids favorite and at $8 on the kids menu it’s a steal
- Sunday vinyl – The pork burger is original and super juicy!
Week 1: What are your top 5 favorite restaurants of 2022?
- Margot at Coperta – Tasting menus are back! Justin Fulton is playful, seasonal and creative
- Point easy – Every neighborhood deserves a restaurant like point easy. Coperta alum, Laith Sulaiman, has come into his own on the kitchen and is producing terrific, flavorful food
- The Greenwich – Perfectly seasoned and hip. Eat everything!
Comments are closed.