I have over 25 years of experience working in kitchens starting my career in Harrisburg and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and working my way out west to Colorado in 2009. I fell in love with catering in Pittsburgh and have never looked back. Catering is experiencing the joy of relationships, the thrill of celebrations and making lasting memories all through food. My mantra in life is “Good, Better, Best” Good enough is just not good enough I want the experience to be the best.
With Ted Strauch
Week 3: What are your Top Favorite Burgers in Colorado?
- Cast Iron Tavern – Spicy Goat is Fire
- Crave Real Burger – Love Stinks my choice
- Bada Bing Grill – Double Spicy Greek Love Burger !
- Uptown & Humboldt – Berlin Burger
- 5280 Burger Bar – Cheeseburger egg rolls does that count
Week 1: What are your top 5 favorite restaurants of 2022?
- Cast Iron Tavern – Owner Chef Bob has created an element of Elevated Tavern Food, with items such as candied bacon, short rib mac and cheese and burgers that are both huge and delicious. This place is a weekly habit for me.
- Senor Bear – I love going here with a group of friends or family we almost always opt in for the Bear Basket. My favorites are the wagyu beef tartare and the Churros.
- YumCha – This place has great vibe and amazing menu, I love taking business associates here. They have amazing soup dumplings and the pig ear pad Thai is awesome.
- Fish and Beer – My two favorite words in the name of the restaurant. Best seafood in Colorado – we like to eat our way through the appetizers and freshly shucked oysters.
- Safta – OMG the best pita ever! Perfect with their hummus, baba ganoush and whipped feta. Everything here has incredible flavor